I’m sure you’d like to know a little bit about how Growing Startup came into being.
My name is Jeffrey Manu, I’m an entrepreneur and I grew up in Accra, Ghana.
I wrote my first line of code at 13 in Qbasic.
Sadly, I had no examples of tech entrepreneurs or programmers to emulate in my environment.
By God’s grace I got to study Computer Science in college.
That’s when my life turned in an unexpected direction.
I found out I wasn’t really good at code but I loved business and marketing.
My friends and I built a company that launched one of Africa’s first IOS apps.
Unfortunately we did not understand how to monetize our ideas so it failed.
After other failed attempts at growing businesses I decided enough was enough.
I spent at least 6 to 10 hours a day studying the masters of marketing, growth, advertising and internet marketing.
i created online courses, ecommerce stores, membership programs and perfected my craft.
In the meantime I worked one on one with successful businesses to help them increase sales and conversions.
It was around that time that I got married and moved to the United States.
We initially lived in Connecticut but it wasn’t long before I convinced my lovely wife to move to Silicon Valley so I could help other startup founders grow with the funnels and campaigns I’d perfected.
We were both unemployed and had never been to California but we had faith.
About a year after moving here I started Manu Equity and built a simple growth planner for early stage founders called Growing Startup.
I built this app because I wanted to help other founders by giving them a step by step roadmap for attracting customers and growing a startup.
It’s been a thrilling so far as we help thousands of entrepreneurs globally.
My simple message to you is to never give up.
No obstacle could stop me and no hindrance could delay me.
Today I’ve become known as an authority on startup growth and behavior based campaigns.
If I could become a success, so can you.
My favorite books on being a better entrepreneur are?
- Titan by Ron Chernow
- The Bible (Book of Proverbs and Acts to Hebrews)
- The Everything Store by Brad Stone
- Success Systems by David Oyedepo
- Signposts On The Road To Success by E.W Kenyon
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
- Made In America by Sam Walton
Worked 12 hours a day as a door to door salesman on the streets of London at 17…
Is married to the most AMAZING woman in the world…
- Loves reading biographies…
- Teaches at a Bible Study ….
- Has never been able to stand and touch his toes..
- Has worked, partnered and started businesses in Technology, Advertising, Branding, Fashion..
- Led the product development of one of Africa’s first IOS apps in 2008
- Can teach you how to read a 300 page book in 2 hours
- Is now one of the leading authorities mental triggers and copy to attract customers and increase profits.
- Is an advisor to Christian business owners
- AND believes love is the best business strategy.
Click here to find out how to grow a 7 figure business even if you’re starting small.
Thanks for reading and keep moving forward.